Masturbation toy

When you feel like it but there's nobody around to do it with, the old left or right usually work out fine too. But a bit of a change once in a while is nice, so I bought myself what's probably the most widely touted male sex toy, the Fleshlight. You can read all about it in this article that I borrowed from my fiend at the Ministry of Pleasure, who was similarly preoccupied as I was at about the same time...















Believe me, this thing is fantastic. I've got one with a tiny butthole and a ribbed inside. Feels almost like the real thing. Here are a few shots of me playing with the new acquisition.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Thnx ;-) You're a cutie... but already taken, I see. I'll check your blog from time to time! Have you done any hardcore work?

Link said...

i am taken yea ;) but hey, we like to venture out an have fun :P
yea i have done some hardcore work, im jus sortin thru my bits an colourin some to put up an post. may take a few days as colouring aint my strong point.

ur on yahoo messenger?