Abusing straight boys...

Now here's a nice dream: pick up a cute straight boy somewhere, lure him to your den, get him tied up and undressed, and have a go at him in any way you like for as long as you like. This is the premisse of Straighthell, a site that provides videos of (no doubt so-called) straight boys receiving some serious abuse from a sinewy, hairy skinhead and his equally sexy cronies. Check it out if you're a lover of BDSM; there is some really serious whipping and buttslapping going on in their videos, as well as all manner of anal insertions, and the 'victims' are often deliciously vocal. Last night I blew a load simply watching it, not even touching myself...! A few screencaps to whet your appetite.

4 comments:

Arrumako said...

Thank you very much for lacing me in your blog. Forgive me for English, I am using a translator.

I have seen your blog on top and I have liked it. I report that you have also a link in the my, in the section of International blogs; You are orderly alphabetically.

A kiss where you prefer.

Beni.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

don't tell anyone...but I almost blew one just because of your paragraph! I didn't even have to look at the site hahaha. good job