Video fun - Bradly & more

Woke up with a throbbing boner this morning, so after playing with it for a bit I went to my PC to enjoy the harvest of Bradly videos I downloaded overnight. Bradly is the incredibly cute guy in my 3/15 post; it took a while to figure out who he was, but it turns out he's a Randy Blue model. Advertised as a str8 boy who's doing his first gay experimentation. That's probably just nonsense, though in all vids I could find of him he only jerks himself and other guys off; in one he gets a blowjob. No doubt RB will get him to suck cock and fuck ass one of these days...

So here is sweet little Bradly:














And here are some action shots taken from RB's Circle Jerk #3...




















Other hot stuff was hauled in by eMule too. The internet is just such an inexhaustible source of hard mansex, it's fantastic! I liked this other RB circle jerk very much, where each of the guys works his own hole with a dildo. Very hot!

No comments: