More video fun - piss boys

Another find I really enjoyed was this Eurospunk video called "Nasty piss boys". I know this stuff isn't everybody's cup of tea (pee...?), but while personally I draw the line at scat, I find that pissplay can really turn me on. I've also noticed that a lot more guys are into it than you might think, and did a little experimentation now and then that I really enjoyed. Good piss videos are harder to find it seems, but this one is great. As I move towards forty I suppose I'm entering daddy mode, in any case I get turned on more and more by these skinny young boys with cocks that look like a third leg. Apart from pissing this video has some good butt-slapping, bareback fucking and cum-eating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so where is the video ???

wheres the link ?

Justin said...

Sorry bud, there is none; I don't want to burden my pages with expiring links to filesharing-sites. Get eMule or something similar and you can download whatever you like.