Works - 2

It won't be much of a challenge to figure out my particular sexual obsessions when looking at my drawings. Hairy, muscular legs do me in anywhere, anytime. So do thick, large, dark nipples. There is also something about men with ponytails that gets to me. As for action, there's nothing like seeing men eating each other's cum. And though I draw the line at scat, I am turned on by golden showers, both in drawings and in practice. Bondage and serious spanking complete (but do not exhaust) the spectrum...

1 comment:

Johny said...

mmm yau are good with the pencil he he he...
very creative...
this wather enema is cool...
i dream in a big piss enema.

The best of drawings is that no limits in fantasy.

You can do All that you want.
and this mouth dildo mmm
genial!

(sorry for my englis.)