Works - 1

Hi! Nice you found your way to this blog; I hope you enjoy what's on offer. Today I'll start by uploading some older work; all pencil-on-paper stuff. Most of this dates back 10 years or more; later, I started using my PC for drawing. I'm still looking for a style in that medium; Josman is closest to what I'm striving for. For a while I also used Poser, but after the initial thrill of manipulating 3d sex-dummies I got bored with that pretty quickly: even with the most dedicated Poser artists (like Ulf) the results, IMHO, look wooden and have a boring sameness about them. And of course, for more complex sexual interactions, you need to be able to stretch reality a bit every now and then...


So, here's what I like:. We've all seen double penetrations... so how about three?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've really come to appreciate Ulf; not so much how his stuff looks, but the sexual situations he comes up with are hot as hell.

I wish you would explain a little more about why you moved from pencil and paper to computer. I would think that drawing can only be done by the human hand, making it much more valuable than something that can be manipulated by a machine.

You often criticize your own work and never seem satisfied with it; do you not have the experience that the work itself tells you when it's done, it's perfected? What are you looking to do that you haven't mastered yet?

Johny said...

he he he
3 cocks one hole
mmm sound nice!

You express excellent this idea in your drawing.

I think i could be some twisted with this proyect...