Levi rules

Hotness was redefined today when I came across Levi Poulter. This man really needs to come over and make my asshole hurt... What a scorching hot beauty. Some videos are around showing him in action, but not nearly enough. So for now I hope the pictures are enough to inspire you...

Fucking handsome face...

Gorgeous in pants and underwear...

Showing dick...

Showing his hot ass...

Hard... nice, bent cock, and with those looks, who needs a big one?

Jerking off... and tasting his own cum.

In action...

3 comments:

Rich said...

I just want 24hours with him and I could die a happy man and with a smile the no undertaker could ever get rid of!

Anonymous said...

LEVI YOU ARE ONE HOT HANDSOME MAN! LOVE EVERY BIT OF YOU.

Anonymous said...

rbarth17 has the right idea! But I want 72 hours, LOL!