One for the road - Denis Reed eats cum

Going through some recent acquisitions my Denis Reed obsession was amply rewarded (again!). First I saw him in Bare Invasion, where it turns out he does an excellent blowjob and is as hungry for the juice he extracts as any dirty cumpig.


Next came a video called "Geknackte Häftlinge", aka In Custody, and I'll be damned if it isn't the very same, elusive Lars Careev he's having it off with. In this hot scene Denis gets his balls and ass sucked and licked; then fucks Lars's gaping hole; dumps his cum inside him, then licks him clean; and finally takes Lars's spunk right on his tongue.

2 comments:

Thumper1dude said...

I would love to see a link to this video so I can join in the fun with whese two pretty boys. Anyway to put up a link?

Anonymous said...

Very hot